Your questions, answered!
How do I register?
- You can register online through our customer portal here. You can also contact us through email or phone and we will personally guide you through the registration process.
Is it too late for my child to enroll?
- Absolutely not! We always structure our classes so that students new to our program are set up for success. We would love for you to try out a class and see how we differ from other studios.
What does my dancer need to wear?
- See our current dress code here. You can purchase everything you need for class right here at the studio! Email email@example.com to schedule a fitting. If we don’t have your size in stock, we can place an order for you.
Can I come in and try out a class?
- Absolutely! You can try a week free at MFA by signing up here.
What ages do you teach?
- We teach ages 2-Adult
What should my dancer bring to class?
- Dancers should bring their required footwear with them to change into at the studio. Dance shoes should never be worn outside of the dance studio.
- Dancers over the age of 6 should bring a water bottle. We provide a water fountain so dancers can bring their own water bottle to refill during class.
- Please make sure all of your dancer’s belongings are labeled with his/her name.
- Always have hair tied back away from the face in a ponytail or bun. We recommend keeping extra hair supplies in your dance bag.
Does everyone perform in your Recitals?
- We have a Spring Recital and Winter Recital. Performing in the Recital is an important part of our dance education here at MFA. It’s the highlight of the year and everyone looks forward to it! All of our dancers participate in the Spring Recital, and our Winter Recital is optional.
Do you offer Birthday Parties?
- We do! View our Parties page here.
If a student misses a class can they make it up?
- Yes! We offer make-ups for all classes! Schedule your make-up in the customer portal here.
What is your snow closure policy?
- We tend to follow the schedule of Orange County School closures. When we close, we post on our website, Facebook, and send an email. If we are open, we want our families to feel safe and secure in their travels.
Are there any discounts for MFA members?
- Yes! 10% off studio wear if it’s the student’s birthday. Do you have an MFA T-shirt? Refer a friend and receive $55 credit on your account if they register.